||- There are brief mentions and one screenshot of illicit pornography sites.
- One use of the term "pop your cherry."
||- A brief screenshot and various mentions of online hitman services, such as "The Assassination Market."
- Some non-graphic talk of conspiratorial murder, torture, executions, etc.
- A brief photo of a covered but bloody corpse (fake).
- Some police arrest and military raid footage shown throughout that contains no blood but physical violence and tension.
||- 6 uses of "fuck" (two spoken, four typed).
- 1 use of "shit."
- 1 use of the phrase "Oh, my God," 1 typed and 1 spoken use of "hell," and 2 uses of "damn."
||- Almost the entire film deals with the subject of "The Silk Road," a marketplace on the deep web that is known for peddling illicit drugs. Many pictures are shown of these drugs along with related paraphernalia. Many conversations concerning usage, legality, and commerce of drugs are included in the film.
||- The entire film deals with very mature subject manner including - but not limited to - child pornography, drug usage, murders for hire, and government conspiracy. It will be an intense and potentially frightening film for those old enough to understand the implications of its subjects.